Live pricing provides real-time pricing to users as they visit your EvolutionX webstore. It can be used for any combination of guest or logged in users. You have the ability to turn it on and off by account or across the store. Live Pricing can completely eliminate the need to manage pricing in two systems or you can use a combination approach so that you get the best of both.
Use Cases for Live Pricing
- Guest user pricing — this uses a designated guest account code to request pricing from your ERP
- Customer Account contract pricing — each customer can be specifically turned on or off to use Live Pricing from your ERP
- Multiple Quantity Pricing — when items are added to the cart we recheck the pricing based on the quantity added so that multi-buy price policies are supported. Note: this is not available for all integrations (see below).
Current ERP Systems with Live Pricing Integrations
The following systems are already integrated for Live Pricing and are easy to setup:
- ECi Progress
- Prima Software
- Office Team
- Eclipse — Multiple Quantity Pricing supported
New ERP Integrations for Live Pricing
We work either directly with the API for your ERP or through a partner integrator (who provides API support) to setup Live Pricing for new systems. This typically is a fast-tracked development to ensure you are up and running quickly. Contact our team today to discuss your options and questions.
- Sorting search results by price is not available with Live Pricing.
- Some ERP systems require additional database pooling licenses or API licenses.
Alternatives to Live Pricing
EvolutionX has deep pricing features built in along with the support to import pricing. Here are some of the alternatives to using Live Pricing from your ERP:
- Import pricing rules or individual priced products from CSV files using our Admin tools
- Send pricing rules or individual product pricing from your ERP to EvolutionX using our API pricing endpoints.
- Using our Admin to create flexible pricing rules and apply them to your customer accounts in EvolutionX.