Mailchimp is a wonderfully simple and sophisticated email newsletter SaaS product. It can now be found in your EvolutionX App store and it's Free!!
Below we will show you how to get it setup in less than 5 minutes!
Part 1 Setup
This will add a newsletter sign up form to your website.
- Login to your mailchimp account
- Navigate to "Lists"
- Choose the Newsletter list that you want your store widget to store emails against
- Navigate to "Signup forms" => click "Embedded forms" => click "Naked"
- Click "Show only required fields"
- Then copy the code in "Copy/paste onto your site" and paste it in an "HTML5" widget in your layouts.
Copy your form from MailChimp
Paste your form into an HTML5 widget
Check your form on the storefront
Part 2 Activate your MailChimp App
This will allow you to bulk send users to your MailChimp lists from within admin. You'll be able to select records from your "all users" list and select a MailChimp list to send them to.
- Navigate to your Mailchimp account => "Extras" => "API Keys"
- Create a new API Key and copy and paste it in your AppStore